Date Listed: May 08, 2021 (about 3 months ago)
Course Title: Innovative ways of Promoting Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development
Duration: 5 Days
Date: 21/06/2021 - 25/06/2021
Venue: Vital Extra Learning Center, Abuja, Nigeria
This short course presents participants with a unique learning experience as emerging agro entrepreneurs to equip them with requisite skills for personal entrepreneurial development. The course focuses on a clear differentiation between the entrepreneurial farmer and the small-scale farmer and also introduces you to the impact of agri-entrepreneurship on African socioeconomic environment. The effective and efficient management of the agri-business is discussed, as well as functional areas of general management.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the complexities of the agricultural value chain to conduct business
• Establish an entrepreneurially orientated agri-business.
• Identify the opportunities for agribusiness entrepreneurs
• Understand the financing options for agribusiness entrepreneurs
• Excel in sales, marketing, & branding in agribusiness
• Successfully strike strategic partnerships among for agribusiness entrepreneurs
Who should enroll?
This course targets participants working in agriculture development and value chain and market development projects. It is ideal for agribusiness managers, government institutions and NGOs staff.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
May 5, 2021 - May 5, 2021
This Is An Online Event.,
Jul 7, 2021 - Jul 7, 2021
Abuja International Conference Centre 1, Central Area, 900 Herbert Macaulay Way,
Oct 10, 2021 - Oct 10, 2021
Vital Extra Learning Center,
Get the latest events, event news, event tips and updates straight to your inbox. Sign up to our newsletter now.