Date Listed: January 18, 2020 (about 4 months ago)
Global Institute of Project Management, invites you to attend its full professional training and certification in project management. training will cover the project management body of knowledge PMBOK.
Why you should attend
Simply put, project managers with professional certifications are likelier to earn higher salaries and have more opportunities for advancement than those without certifications.
1. The demand for project managers is high. The Project Management Institute (PMI®) expects 22 million new project management job openings through 2027.
2. Project managers are needed in a wide variety of industries. Although quite common in the IT field, project-oriented work is also common in the business service, oil and gas, finance and insurance, manufacturing, construction and utility industries—all over the world.
3. Salaries for project managers are competitive. According to Glassdoor, the national average entry-level project manager salary is $59,680.
4. Studying helps prospective project managers gain the various skills needed to accomplish the multitude of tasks required to get a job done.
5. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement. Highly experienced, specialized, certified project managers can expect to see double the entry-level salary—or more.
6. Project managers can really make a difference. They directly impact not only morale but the company’s bottom line. In addition to the enviable salary, that’s a fairly nice reward.
7. Some consider project management to be CEO training. Both roles have similar challenges and requirements: working with and for investors, project teams and clients—as well as deal with many of the same pressures and financial restraints.
8. Project managers are always learning. They must regularly refresh their knowledge of processes and structures, new markets, technology, products and services, and customers.
GIPM gives you the chance to earn an internationally recognized certification in project Management. Our Institute is an international institute with affiliations with pioneers of Project Management profession such as APM, IPMA,etc we also have lecturers who train you to be top notch in the industry.
May 5, 2020 - May 5, 2020
This Is An Online Event.,
Jan 1, 2020 - Jan 1, 2020
Pistis Conference Centre, 1 Resurrection Drive, Beside KFA Event Centre, Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Feb 2, 2020 - Feb 2, 2020
LANDMARK EVENTS CENTRE, ONIRU,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Get the latest events, event news, event tips and updates straight to your inbox. Sign up to our newsletter now.