Date Listed: April 03, 2021 (about 3 months ago)
Course Title: Research Designing and Quantitative Data Management, Analysis and Visualization using Stata
Duration: 5 Days
Date: 07/06/2021 - 11/06/2021
Location: Vital Extra Learning Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Conducting research is imperative for informed decision making. A sound knowledge about the methodology of conducting research and use of software for data management and analysis is very beneficial to new generation researchers. Stata statistical data software is a complete, integrated statistical software package that provides for data analysis, data management, and graphics. The course is aimed at researchers and other professionals who would like to strengthen their capacity using this statistical data analysis software. The training will enhance the knowledge and skills of the participants to analyse data in a fast, accurate and easier manner by using Stata software. Participants will know how to interpret and present the results.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand quantitative research approaches
• Easily collect high quality data using mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
• Clean their data for use in subsequent statistical analysis.
• Identify and fix errors in datasets.
• More quickly understand large and complex data sets with advanced statistical procedures that help ensure high accuracy and quality decision-making.
• Gain high level skills on statistical results interpretation and report writing.
• Write quality reports that arise from qualitative research process.
Who should enroll?
This training course is ideal for researchers and data handling professionals such as M&E staff. The course is useful for other professionals who use data to make decisions. This course does not assume previous knowledge and competency in using Stata software.
Send an email to email@example.com to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Sep 9, 2021 - Sep 9, 2021
Vital Extra Learning Center, Nairobi, Kenya,
May 5, 2021 - May 5, 2021
This Is An Online Event.,
Nov 11, 2021 - Nov 11, 2021
Vital Extra Learning Center,
Get the latest events, event news, event tips and updates straight to your inbox. Sign up to our newsletter now.