What is the USAfrica Business Expo?
USAfrica Business Expo is the only B2B Trade Show, Conference & Networking Event taking place in the margins of the UN General Assembly in NYC. The expo is an enabling platform for connecting U.S. and African businesses with new buyers, suppliers, and investment opportunities. It brings the opportunities in Africa and the U.S together – enabling any business to find the people, funding, and market it needs to be successful.
Developing US-Africa Economic Ties
For over six years, we have hosted multiple events at the UN towards connecting organizations and businesses with new buyers, suppliers, and investment opportunities. Many of the connections made at this has led to long-term relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Simultaneously taking place with the 76th UN General Assembly
- Sessions by relevant Govt & Industry Experts
- B2B Matchmaking with a potential investor, Franchisor, or Partner
- Access to Relevant Vendors in the Exhibitor Hall for resources, tools, products, & services
- A Fun, High-Energy & Collaborative Environment
Who Will You Meet at USAfrica Business Expo?
- An average of 200+ Delegates and Stakeholders from Africa and the US will attend.
- Organizations in the U.S. seeking increased visibility & market share in Africa
- Businesses and Organizations in Africa seeking to introduce exportable products into the U.S. market.
- Govt Agencies, Investors, and CEO’s looking for new markets, and partnership opportunities.
- Africans in the Diaspora with $1.7 trillion in spending power eager to Invest in Africa
- Potential investors and stakeholders actively seeking opportunities in Africa
Why You Should Participate
- Expand your business into international markets, and discover trade and business opportunities.
- Meet prospective partners, who are actively looking for your services and make global connections to generate international exposure for your brand.
- Exhibiting will place your company in front of potential buyers & decision-makers
- Hear from subject matter experts and govt agencies who will deliver market intelligence, provide insights, discuss latest trade policies and opportunities through a panel discussion, case studies, and breakout sessions
- Access to personalized B2B matchmaking and consultation with potential partners, and relevant agencies.
For in-person participation, registration, exhibition and sponsorship, please visit http://www.USAfricaBusinessExpo.com/ or contact (917) 826 3566 or email - email@example.com